2021 PARPC Girls 3rd- 9th Grade Fall Basketball Clinic
with Coach Jeremias Garcia – AAU Coach and Trainer, PIAA Official, and Certified Personal Trainer
An opportunity to learn from one of the top coaches in our area!
Be sure to sign up soon, limited to 12 participants per session.
3rd-5th Grade Session: November 2 at Lingle Elementary and November 3 & 4 at Pine Street Elementary @5:30-7:00pm (Register by 10/25)
6th-9th Grade Sessions: Session #1 November 2 at Lingle Elementary and November 3 & 4 at Pine Street Elementary @ 7:05- 8:35pm (Register by 10/25)
Lingle Elementary School Gym– (left side of school from the front) 600 South Lingle Ave, Palmyra
Pine Street Elementary Gym- 50 West Pine Street Palmyra (gym parking lot and doors are on the left when facing the front of the school from Pine Street side)
COVID 19 UPDATE:
- All camps will follow in line with COVID-19 safety measures such as hand sanitizer before and after participation, masks must be worn at all times by spectators, coaches, and parents, and sportsmanship will be in a touchless manner.
- If Covid-19 restrictions are heightened and the program is cancelled we will refund all registration money.
- We encourage the use of active.com for all sports with a link from our website or downloaded the registration form and submit to to PARPC- 325 South Railroad Street, Palmyra PA 17078 or use the drop box in front of the Palmyra Municipal Building at the same address.
The health and safety of our athletes, staff, and volunteers remain our highest priority! Below, you will find a summary of actions we are taking to help ensure we are lowering COVID-19 risk as much as possible while also allowing our athletes to play. We are:
- Intensifying cleaning and disinfecting equipment between use as feasible.
- Reducing physical closeness or contact between players when possible such as allowing players to focus on building individual skills like keeping children in small groups, putting signs and using cones to designate staying 6 feet apart as much as possible, discouraging unnecessary physical contact, such as high fives, handshakes, fist bumps, and hugs and replacing these with a modified cheer.
- Promoting healthy hygiene practices such as hand sanitizer before and after practices and games, encouraging children to cover coughs and sneezes with a tissue or to use the inside of their elbow, and reminding them to not spit.
- Masks– Skill sessions are open to parents if they social distance, stay 6 feet away from the court, and wear a facemask at all times. Facemasks must be worn by all spectators and parents while in PASD schools. Please note: if facemasks are not worn, we will have to close the gyms to all spectators and parents. Athletes must wear a mask unless they are playing basketball on the court. Upon entering and exiting the court, athletes must wear a mask in PASD schools.
- Limiting the sharing of equipment. This year, players are encouraged to bring their own ball if possible. If they do not have access PARPC will provide basketballs to borrow. Athletes should be sure to put your name on all equipment used at camp including your water bottle and keep your personal equipment 6 feet from each other.
- Any spectator at camp must wear a mask, participate in 6 foot social distancing from each other, and remain 6 feet from the court.
HOW TO REGISTER:
Download a form and mail to PARPC at 325 South Railroad Street, Palmyra PA 17078 or use the outside drop box at the same address.
OR register online for a small fee: