2022 PARPC Girls 2nd – 9th Grade Spring Basketball Clinic
with Coach Jeremias Garcia – AAU Coach and Trainer, P.I.A.A. Official, and Certified Personal Trainer
An opportunity to learn from one of the top coaches in our area!
Be sure to sign up soon, limited to 12 participants per session.
Two day Session schedule offered:
DAY #1 (Tuesdays)- 6-6:30pm 2 ball dribbling/skills followed by 6:30-7:30pm game speed shooting
DAY #2 (Wednesdays)- 6-7:30 skill work and competition with 2v2, 3v3, and 5v5
Session #1– April 26 & 27 from 6pm-7:30pm (Register by April 21)
Session #2– May 3 & 4 from 6pm-7:30pm (Register by April 28)
Session #3- May 10 & 11 from 6pm-7:30pm (Register by May 4) -New date
New options for sessions: (All must Register by April 13)
New: Session #1, #2, and #3 at a Discount Price $115
New: Day #1 Tuesday session ONLY for all three sessions from 6:00-6:30pm to develop 2 ball dribbling skills (no game speed shooting class or day 2)Fee: $45
New Day #2 Wednesday Session ONLY for all three sessions from 6:00-7:30pm Fee: $70
Pine Street Elementary Gym- 50 West Pine Street Palmyra (gym parking lot and doors are on the left when facing the front of the school from Pine Street side)
HOW TO REGISTER:
Forms may be mailed or put in our tan drop box at 325 South Railroad Street, Palmyra or sign up online on our website. (Checks made out to PARPC).
OR register online for a small fee:
COVID 19 UPDATE:
- All camps will follow in line with COVID-19 safety measures such as hand sanitizer before and after participation, masks are optional, and sportsmanship will be in a touchless manner.
- If Covid-19 restrictions are heightened and the program is cancelled we will refund all registration money.
- We encourage the use of active.com for all sports with a link from our website or downloaded the registration form and submit to to PARPC- 325 South Railroad Street, Palmyra PA 17078 or use the drop box in front of the Palmyra Municipal Building at the same address.
The health and safety of our athletes, staff, and volunteers remain our highest priority! Below, you will find a summary of actions we are taking to help ensure we are lowering COVID-19 risk as much as possible while also allowing our athletes to play. We are:
- Intensifying cleaning and disinfecting equipment between use as feasible.
- Reducing physical closeness or contact between players when possible such as allowing players to focus on building individual skills like keeping children in small groups, putting signs and using cones to designate staying 6 feet apart as much as possible, discouraging unnecessary physical contact, such as high fives, handshakes, fist bumps, and hugs and replacing these with a modified cheer.
- Promoting healthy hygiene practices such as hand sanitizer before and after practices and games, encouraging children to cover coughs and sneezes with a tissue or to use the inside of their elbow, and reminding them to not spit.
- Masks–Are optional for everyone.
- Limiting the sharing of equipment. This year, players are encouraged to bring their own ball if possible. If they do not have access PARPC will provide basketballs to borrow (ball sizes 1&2 grade is 27.5, girls 3rd grade and up is 28.5). Athletes should be sure to put your name on all equipment used at camp including your water bottle and keep your personal equipment 6 feet from each other.
- Any spectator at camp is encouraged to stay in 6 foot social distancing from each other, and remain 6 feet from the court.