2022 COED Youth Volleyball Camp with CUT SHOT VOLLEYBALL!
Instruction includes Serving, Passing, Setting, Hitting, Digging…
AGE: COMPLETED GRADES 5TH,6TH,7TH, OR 8TH
FEE: $65 ($75 nonPASD)
WHEN: Monday thru Thursday, August 8th – 11th , 2022
5:30PM -7:30 PM @ Ridge Road Complex- 400 Ridge Rd, Palmyra
*Please bring a large water bottle with your name on to camp!
*REGISTER by Monday, July 18th to guarantee a t-shirt*
(Registration closed after July 28th)
Register online or with the form below sent with payment to PARPC at 325 South Railroad Street, Palmyra or use the tan drop box in front of the Palmyra Municipal Building at the same address available 24/7.
Register online for a small fee from active.com:
COVID 19 UPDATE:
- The health and safety of our athletes, staff, and volunteers remain our highest priority! Below, you will find a summary of actions we are taking to help ensure we are lowering COVID-19 risk as much as possible while also allowing our athletes to play. We are:
- Intensifying cleaning by disinfecting equipment between use as feasible.
- Reducing physical closeness or contact between players when possible such as allowing players to focus on building individual skills, keeping children in small groups, putting signs and using cones to designate staying 6 feet apart as much as possible, discouraging unnecessary physical contact, such as high fives, handshakes, fist bumps, and hugs and replacing these with a modified cheer.
- Promoting healthy hygiene practices such as hand sanitizer before and after camp, encouraging children to cover coughs and sneezes with a tissue or to use the inside of their elbow, and reminding them to not spit.
- Masks are optional for all participants and their spectators.
Anyone who is sick or has been in contact with someone who has COVID-19 including players, family members, coaches, staff and spectators- should not attend camp. Be on the lookout for symptoms of COVID-19, which include fever, cough, or shortness of breath. Call your doctor if you think you or a family member is sick. Please follow CDC guidelines to return back to sports from home isolation found at https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/if-you-are-sick/end-home-isolation.html