Join our PARPC Girls or Boys Basketball Program! Children first grade through eighth grade can participate. Practices start the week of December 9th and continue twice a week until games start on January 4th. Practices then go to one time per week with a Saturday game until the end of February. Program emphasizes learning the game and having fun with equal playtime on the courts. No medals are awards given, it’s purely for learning and fun.
REGISTER BY OCTOBER 25TH
Late Registration fee October 26- November 6
Registration is closed after November 6th
Mandatory meeting for all coaches & assistant coaches on Wednesday, November 13th from 5:30-6:30 pm at the Palmyra Municipal Building Council Chambers at 325 South Railroad Street, Palmyra.
IMPORTANT PARPC BASKETBALL PROGRAM INFORMATION FOR PARTICIPANTS:
***Players will be informed of team placement by Monday, November 25th***
All Recreational Basketball Players Mandatory Basketball Assessments- Grades 3rd through 8th
**Player only needs to attend ONE session within their age group**
All skills assessments at Lingle Elementary gym (Pending PASD approval):
BOYS GRADE 3,4&5: GIRLS GRADE 3,4,&5:
Monday, October 21st 6-7pm Monday, October 21st 7-8pm
Tuesday, October 29th 7-8pm Tuesday, October 29th 6-7pm
BOYS GRADE 6,7&8: GIRLS GRADE 6,7&8:
Thursday, October 24th 6-7pm Thursday, October 24th 7-8pm
Monday, October 28th 7-8pm Monday, October 28th 6-7pm
*Practices will begin the week of December 9th
*Saturday games begin January 4th. Season ends around the end of February or beginning of March.
- Picture day is January 11th and your picture time will be on the game schedule.
- Game schedule will be available the week of December 23rd
- All Saturday games are as follows (but is subject to change if necessary depending on the number of teams):
- Boys– 6,7&8 8th grade 8AM to 2PM and 3,4,&5th grades are 2:30PM- 7:30PM at Lingle Elementary gymGirls- 6,7&8 grades 8:30AM- 10:30AM and 3,4&5th grades 10:30am-3pm at Pine Street Elementary gym.1st & 2nd Grades- Boys are 9am-1:30pm and girls are 1:30pm to 3:50pm
- If school is cancelled due to weather for the entire day or an early dismissal there will be no PARPC practices. If school has a 1 or 2 hour delay but finish a full day of school you will have practice unless you hear otherwise from your coach. If Saturday games are cancelled, your coach will notify you.
- Uniforms will be distributed the week before games start by your coach.
- Information on our R&K Sub sale will be coming in the next few weeks so stay tuned!
*KINDERGARTEN COED BASKETBALL***************
FEE: $50 4 sessions (40 min. each) & Play day, T-shirt included
Register by October 15th Late registration October 16- October 21- $60 REGISTRATION CLOSED AFTER OCTOBER 21st . Sessions take place at FORGE ELEMENTARY SCHOOL on the following dates: TBD
One of two 45 minute sessions will be assigned at 6:10 pm and 7:05pm