Come out and join the fun at PARPC track! Kids try as many events as they would like, including an inter-squad track meet at the end of the season and PARPC track t-shirt.
- Practices are Mondays and Wednesdays 6-7:30 pm at Palmyra Middle School track (pending PASD approvals) and are not cancelled unless it is raining at the start of practice at 6:00 pm
- Practices start April 8th and run Mondays and Wednesdays until the track meet the morning of June 1st at Palmyra Middle School track. (no practice if school is cancelled)
- Picture day is April 24th at 5:45pm rain or shine (gym is reserved if it rains).
- Must be a Palmyra resident to participate in the track program and be age 5 to 14 yrs.
- Fee is $45 and $40 for additional siblings. Register by March 14th (late fee of $10 March 15th-28th). REGISTRATION CLOSED AFTER MARCH 28TH.
- Includes t-shirt.
- inter-squad track meet at the end of the season.
More parent volunteers needed as assistant coaches, please email email@example.com or put your name on your child’s track registration form under “volunteer parent coach”
Printed registration is below to mail to PARPC at 325 South Railroad Street, Palmyra PA 17078 OR you may put the registration in our large tan drop box in front of the municipal building at the same address anytime.
Paper registration: 2019 Track Registration Form
Track Event Choice Document: Click here to choose events for your athlete when you register your athlete for track!
Register online at www.active.com for a small fee. Link is below: