2021 PARPC Coed Summer Soccer Camp
Join us for PARPC Coed Summer Soccer Camp with Palmyra’s Head Coach Jeff Wilver!
Learn the basics of soccer and have some fun with your friends. Camp t-shirt included. Players must wear sneakers, shin guards and bring a water bottle with their name on it.
CAMP IS NOW FILLED for all age groups!
Camp is held at Palmyra High School Turf at Belair Field. Address: 1125 Park Drive, Palmyra PA
June 21st, 22nd, 23rd, & 24th (25th held for a rain date)
6:00 pm – 6:50 pm- 4-6 years old $50 (Non PASD $60) *FILLED
6:00 pm -8:00 pm- 7-14 years old $65 (Non PASD $75) *FILLED
COVID 19 UPDATE:
- All camps will follow in line with COVID-19 safety measures such as temperature checks, hand sanitizer before and after participation, and sportsmanship will be in a touchless manner.
- If Covid-19 restrictions are heightened and the program is cancelled we will refund all registration money.
- We encourage the use of active.com for all fall sports and the summer camps with a link from our website . You can also mail your downloaded registration form to PARPC- 325 South Railroad Street, Palmyra PA 17078 or use the drop box in front of the Palmyra Municipal Building anytime, at the same address.
The health and safety of our athletes, staff, and volunteers remain our highest priority! Below, you will find a summary of actions we are taking to help ensure we are lowering COVID-19 risk as much as possible while also allowing our athletes to play. We are:
- Intensifying cleaning by disinfecting equipment between use as feasible.
- Reducing physical closeness or contact between players when possible such as allowing players to focus on building individual skills, keeping children in small groups, putting signs and using cones to designate staying 6 feet apart as much as possible, discouraging unnecessary physical contact, such as high fives, handshakes, fist bumps, and hugs and replacing these with a modified cheer.
- Promoting healthy hygiene practices such as hand sanitizer before and after camp, encouraging children to cover coughs and sneezes with a tissue or to use the inside of their elbow, and reminding them to not spit.
- Players are required to wear a mask before practice starts while checking in at camp and after practice is over, but no facemask during camp.
- Limiting the sharing of equipment. This year, players are encouraged to bring their own ball if possible. If they do not have access to a ball, PARPC will provide balls to borrow. Athletes should be sure to put your name on all equipment used at camp including your water bottle and keep your personal equipment 6 feet from each other. (Ball size: size 3 for 5-8 years, size 4 for 8-11 years, size 5 for 12+ years)
- Any spectator at camp must wear a mask, participate in 6 foot social distancing from each other, and remain 6 feet from the field sideline
Anyone who is sick or has been in contact with someone who has COVID-19 including players, family members, coaches, staff and spectators- should not attend camp. Be on the lookout for symptoms of COVID-19, which include fever, cough, or shortness of breath. Call your doctor if you think you or a family member is sick. Please follow CDC guidelines to return back to sports from home isolation found at https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/if-you-are-sick/end-home-isolation.html
“Health Questionnaire” to be completed online before each camp session. *This document will move the screening process along much faster.
Children ages four to fourteen are invited to register online or with the form below sent with payment to PARPC at 325 South Railroad Street, Palmyra or use the tan drop box in front of the Palmyra Municipal Building at the same address available 24/7.
Any questions please call the office 838-9244 after hours 926-9673.