2022 PARPC Coed Summer Soccer Camp
Join us for PARPC Coed Summer Soccer Camp with Palmyra Boys and Girls Head Coaches Jeff Wilver and Tim Grinstead!
Experience the fantastic game of soccer and have some fun with your friends! Camp t-shirt included. Players must wear sneakers, shin guards and bring a water bottle with their name on it.
NEW THIS YEAR- Levels of play offered:
Mini Cougars: Ages 4-6: Fun game-based environment for our youngest players. Campers will be engaged with various games, activities, and soccer concepts. Goal: To introduce basic concepts in a positive environment and instill a love of the game of soccer. Campers will have a chance to interact and work with experienced youth coaches and our Girls and Boys High School Soccer Players.
Club Level Cougars: Ages 7-14. All Ability and Skill Levels: Fun game-based environment geared towards all ability levels in the 7-14 age range. Players will work daily on improving their technical ability and skill level. Players will also play a variety of skill games and have an opportunity to play daily small sided games against similar quality competition. Goal: Reinforcing basic soccer concepts and challenging players to improve their technical abilities. Campers will have an opportunity to work with coaches and players from our High School Soccer Teams.
Academy Level Cougars: Ages 9-14. Competitive environment targeting our advanced boy and girl players. Campers will be challenged daily with advanced level training and competition. Players will have an opportunity to train with high level club coaches as well as our high school staff and players. Goal: Improve players technical ability and skill level. Introduce more complex soccer ideas and concepts, and challenge campers to compete against other quality players. Club soccer experience recommended.
Camp is held at Palmyra High School Turf Field. Address: 1125 Park Drive, Palmyra PA
June 20, 21, 22, & 23 (June 24 saved as a rain date)
6:00 pm – 7:00 pm- 4-6 years old $55 (Non PASD $60)
6:00 pm -8:00 pm- 7-14 years old $70 (Non PASD $75)
Registration closed after June 7th
COVID 19 UPDATE:
- The health and safety of our athletes, staff, and volunteers remain our highest priority! Below, you will find a summary of actions we are taking to help ensure we are lowering COVID-19 risk as much as possible while also allowing our athletes to play. We are:
- Intensifying cleaning by disinfecting equipment between use as feasible.
- Reducing physical closeness or contact between players when possible such as allowing players to focus on building individual skills, keeping children in small groups, putting signs and using cones to designate staying 6 feet apart as much as possible, discouraging unnecessary physical contact, such as high fives, handshakes, fist bumps, and hugs and replacing these with a modified cheer.
- Promoting healthy hygiene practices such as hand sanitizer before and after camp, encouraging children to cover coughs and sneezes with a tissue or to use the inside of their elbow, and reminding them to not spit.
- Masks are optional for all participants and their spectators.
- Limiting the sharing of equipment. This year, players are encouraged to bring their own ball if possible. If they do not have access to a ball, PARPC will provide balls to borrow. Athletes should be sure to put your name on all equipment used at camp including your water bottle. (Ball size: size 3 for 5-8 years, size 4 for 8-11 years, size 5 for 12+ years)
Anyone who is sick or has been in contact with someone who has COVID-19 including players, family members, coaches, staff and spectators- should not attend camp. Be on the lookout for symptoms of COVID-19, which include fever, cough, or shortness of breath. Call your doctor if you think you or a family member is sick. Please follow CDC guidelines to return back to sports from home isolation found at https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/if-you-are-sick/end-home-isolation.html
“Health Questionnaire” for reference on COVID19 symptoms
Children ages four to fourteen are invited to register online or with the form below sent with payment to PARPC at 325 South Railroad Street, Palmyra or use the tan drop box in front of the Palmyra Municipal Building at the same address available 24/7.
Registration closed after June 7th
Shin guards, sneakers, and a water bottle with athlete’s name required
OR REGISTER ONLINE (small fee charged by active.com):
Any questions please call the office 838-9244 after hours 926-9673.