2024 PARPC Summer Camp
REGISTRATION FOR NEW CAMPERS BEGINS ON FEBRUARY 5TH, 2024- (FILLED IN 1 HOUR, IT’S NOW CLOSED)
If there is one experience that’s sure to build memories, It’s PARPC’s 2024 Summer Camp!
By connecting to the interests of our campers, by providing an environment that’s nurturing, supportive and inclusive, and by making fun [and safety] the goal of every activity, PARPC offers children in completed grades Kindergarten through eighth grade, a special place that makes it all happen and then some.
Campers participate in a whole host of age-appropriate happenings such as sports, games, crafts and learning activities that boost self-esteem, inspire self-expression, facilitate friendships and build a sense of community.
Summer Camp is an integral part of the Palmyra Area Recreation and Parks Commission. In fact, it’s one of the many jewels in our programming, a status that speaks to the staff we choose for their ability to be nurturing, positive role models for our campers. And our caring doesn’t stop with the kids. We engage parents, keeping them up to date on camp fun thru our on-site message board, weekly newsletters and photos.
PARPC Summer Camp provides children with fun memories and friendships that last a lifetime. It’s the reason so many of our campers come back year after year. Join us!
Dates: Monday through Friday, June 10th through August 9th, 2024 (pending PASD approval) for a total of 9 weeks. (Nine week commitment)
Location: Lingle Elementary (Pending PASD approval- subject to change)
Hours: 6:30 am to 6:00 pm: You or your designated person must sign in child in and out daily. Photo ID may need to be shown until staff becomes familiar with parents / children. Please explain this procedure to designated pick-up people.
- 6:30 am to 6 pm: It is highly recommended that your child be dropped off by 9:00 am as this begins the structured, organized portion of the camp day.
- If you drop off after 9 am you will be required to take your camper to the appropriate age group location. Call the camp phone at 717-343-4049 (not PARPC office) regarding drop-off time change so you know where your child needs to be dropped off.
- If you are picking up before 3:00 pm you will need to discuss a pickup time change and location with the proper age group by calling the camp phone 717-343-4049 (not PARPC office).
- Absence: If your child is scheduled to be at camp and will not be attending due to illness or other reasons, please call the camp phone, 717-343-4049, (not PARPC office) to inform camp staff.
Payment due dates for PARPC Summer Camp if you did not pay in full:
- June 13
- June 20
- June 27
- July 5 (July 4th is a Holiday)
- July 11
- July 18
- July 25
- August 1
For all registered campers: The PARPC Summer camp “meet and greet” is scheduled for TBD at Lingle Elementary School cafeteria (pending PASD approval) . Doors open at 6pm and the meeting begins at 6:30pm. Please bring your camper with you to meet your 2024 counselors!
Please download the registration form and then send in your payment for Family Registration $70.00 (one fee per family) & Transportation ($65.00 per child) to secure a spot in camp. First weekly Payment is due by Monday, April 8th.
Feel free to use the tan drop box outside of the Palmyra Municipal Building for any registration forms and fees, available 24/7. Checks can be made to PARPC and our address is 325 South Railroad Street, Palmyra, PA 17078.
Please make sure you read the SUMMER CAMP PARENT HANDBOOK filled with important camp information by downloading the handbook below or get a copy at our PARPC office. Note: the grade for summer camp is the grade your child is currently in this school year.
Any questions please call the office 838-9244 after hours 926-9673.